MISSION AND VISSION
To empower students to become Well-rounded, Interdependent, and Self-directed learners in a stimulating multicultural environment by fostering a robust Educational program
To empower our students to become effective learners and decision makers by sustaining a healthy, dynamic, comprehensive, and rich multicultural environment conducive to quality education, autonomy, enhanced social skills, and high moral values.
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.”
1. Strive for educational excellence and high standards of achievement of the students.
2. Develop a community where students, parents and teachers collaborate as one team enhancing cooperation and responsibility towards others.
3. Encourage creativity by involving students in analytical thinking: critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving.
4. Embrace diversity and equality; create a community where the individuals develop competence.
5. Ensure the continuous presence of qualified teachers, educators and staff for perpetual learning and development through seminars and training courses.
6. Ensure safe facilities for the welfare and security of DJIS students.
7. Develop students’ holistic image by instilling spiritual, emotional, and social intelligence.
8. Provide extra-curricular activities that aid in creating a positive attitude towards school and feeling of belonging.